“Great spa in Austin!”
Review of Milk and Honey Spa

Milk and Honey Spa
Ranked #2 of 63 Spas & Wellness in Austin
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I received an ultimate massage and an ultimate pedicure. The massage was great. It was a combination of body exfoliation, massage and warm oil scalp and neck massage. The spa has a very nice setting. I would say it is somewhat simple yet there's all you could possibly need. All the staff is very professional. I was in a room right near the lounge for my massage and was concerned it would be too noisy but that was not the case at all. After my massage I showered in the locker room and enjoyed the steam shower. I was very pleased with the pedicure as well. The staff was quite friendly and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend Milk and Honey Spa to everyone and would definitely go back!

1  Thank Christine K

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've been to M&H twice now while in town for business - once for a pedicure, once for a facial. Both times were very relaxing - just what I needed. The atmosphere is comforting, the products are high quality. Wine with a pedicure, fantastic neck and head massage with the facial. I'll be back.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went to Milk and Honey Day Spa in the Galleria in Hill country for mani/pedis and hair color. The services rendered were superb, and the staff were very courteous and attentive to our every need. The results of our nail and hair services were stunning and the overall experience left you feeling like you had been queen for a day. Milk and honey is a bit pricey but you get you really get your money's worth! My friend and I give Milk and Honey Day Spa in the Galleria shopping plaza two thumbs up.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I had a great facial today at Milk and Honey Downtown. The new premise is spacious with lots of seating to relax on.
My facialist Kylie listened to my skin concerns and expertly calmed my skin redness. My skin feels wonderful. No hard sell of products, Kylie just left a note of the main products that she had used at reception. This is my third time at this spa- I have a facial there as a treat each autumn when we holiday in Austin, have never been disappointed in their service.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

My husband and I booked a couples massage for our anniversary. They provide refreshments in your own private lounge while you wait. Kelly M. was great and did such a nice job. My husband and I were able to take a steam shower when we were done. I loved the modern decor and everything felt clean and fresh. This was just the most relaxing spa experience I've ever had.