“Review of Dripping Springs location. Glad to have them in Drippin'!”

Stiles Switch BBQ and Brew
Ranked #60 of 4,026 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rating reflects that everything, and I mean everything, is so over-salted some of it is inedible, which is a shame since their Austin location is far more moderate on salt. That said, this Drippin' location has been open less than a week. I expect the kitchen staff is still getting its act together. I hope so. The restaurant is loud, of course, comfortable, manned with lots of excited, smiling faces who were doing a great job serving when we were there. Brisket was very good, and the lowest salted item we tried. Fried shrimp -- very salty. Pulled pork, likewise. Hush puppies, likewise. Good cole slaw. We did not opt for dessert this trip. We'll give them another chance and hope the salt shakers are moved away from front and center in the kitchen. Seating inside and outside.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Corn casserole and Mac and cheese recommended sides. Got the brisket, pulled pork and spicy sausage. Will skip the sausages next time - pork and brisket was adequate but I've had better.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Very impressed with the BBQ, I had the Brisket, Sausage, and ribs, All very good. Brisket was moist and yummy. Sausage was juicy, and the ribs were outstanding. All good here and will be back.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

In Austin for a few days with the family. Found this place on TripAdvisor. Decided we had to go since our last name is Stiles (no relation). The BBQ is great. Turkey was juicy, brisket was cooked well and smokey. The one pound beef ribs was delicious!! Potato salad and cucumber salad also good. Just not a fan of the Mac n cheese. Everyone was friendly. My husband really liked the place, he even bought a shirt.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Some of the best barbeque I've ever had, with a great dipping sauce, and great sides. The best brisket I've ever had was from in Kreutz Market in Lockhart, but this is a very close second, if not just as great! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. And this is the only bbq place I've ever seen that has corn casserole, too.
Being from out of town, I really wanted to take some home their sauce, but they don't sell it. Bummer! But I will definitely eat here every time I'm in Austin.