Although this hotel is not in the heart of Austin, it is a quick drive downtown and we thoroughly enjoyed our one-night stay.
The staff at the front desk was professional and quick to check us in. Our room was spacious and quiet. Even though the hotel is right off the highway, it is situated far enough back that road noise was minimal. The hotel appears to be quite new as the decor was modern and everything was new and clean. We had no complaints!
We did not partake in the breakfast offered by the hotel because it is overpriced and HGI breakfasts are generally mediocre, at best. We did get a bite to eat at the BBQ restaurant that shares a parking lot with the hotel and it was surprisingly quite good.
If you're looking for a Hilton hotel chain in the area, we would highly recommend this one because it appears to be newer and is quiet and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Austin NW/Arboretum hotel which boasts an ideal location in the Northwest Arboretum while also giving you prime location to The Domain shopping in Austin. We offer complimentary WiFi as well as clean, spacious rooms to make you feel right at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hilton Austin
- Austin Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum Texas