Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Pool
All reviewsresearch blvdindoor poolthe staff was friendly and helpfulbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againclean roomsconvenient locationbreakfast buffetfront desk staffvery nice hoteleasy accessfitness centerbed was comfortablelobbyhgiarboretumkeurig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Two maintenance issues never fixed. Otherwise the hotel was nice in every way. Convenient to where I was going. Rate paid was high. Somewhat difficult to get to the property from the highway. Very good breakfast selections, no evening snacks were served in the lobby. Adequate coffee and other beverages available in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joe B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Howard,
Sorry to hear that the maintenance issues were resolved. I am following up with my team regarding this and our response time needed. We appreciate the feedback as we always strive to get better and be the hotel of choice in Austin.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We had 4 rooms for several nights during SxSW Interactive.
The staff were exceptional. Jane was grace under pressure at all times and very helpful with our many requests and cab calls. She never stopped smiling! Joseph was also a great help. The rooms were clean and inviting. I really appreciated the beverages in the lobby at all times of day and night.

Marylou,
Thank You for the great review and recognizing our front desk staff for their exceptional service. High fives to them. We hope you come stay with us next March for SXSW!!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Checked in on 3/22/2014. The lady at the front desk was extremely helpful and informative for check in and check out. The adjustable beds made for a very comfortable night if sleep. There were no towels in the pool area. When I asked for some towels at the front desk area, they assured me they would bring some in, 30 minutes later they never showed up. I would recommend asking for extra towels when you check in or if you can catch a housekeeper in the hall, asking them for some.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lovelymame

So sorry we didn't get those towels to you in a timely manner. We are ordering new pools towels now so we don't have any issues in the future. Glad that the rest of your stay was great. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a pleasure it was staying at this Garden Inn. The hotel is extremely convenient to all parts of Austin by car. Plus we were told there is a rail transit system nearby. It is very clean, well maintained, extremely friendly staff (especially Sue, Lady Sue!) and the food is very tasty. We have absolutely no complaints at all. As always with my reports, my bed bug search found absolutely nothing, plus as I searched I found all of the room, bedding, furniture, ... to be extremely clean. Awesome job to the cleaning staff! Wonderful place to stay. We will go back.

Room Tip: We always try to stay on upper floors

Gwendolyn,
Thank you for giving us the two thumbs up approval on our cleanliness. Our housekeeping department is super. Probably the reason we have scored 99% on cleanliness the last 3 Quality Assurance inspections we received from Hilton. See you next time.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

The lobby area is clean and very inviting. The staff is great and always welcoming. I've stayed at this hotel many times in the past and always enjoyed myself and was always very comfortable. This trip is a bit different; when I first walked into my room I found a pill laying on the floor. Now I saw this pill in my first 30 seconds in the room. My question is how could housekeeping NOT see it. I consider this to be very serious; what if a family with small children had checked into this room? The bedding is also different. My prior stays have always been comfortable but time the bed is horrible. The Garden Inns advertise the Sleep Number beds. I sure got a good one this time. I keep waking during the night saying what the --- number is this? This bed is the worst ever.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

So sorry that we fell a little short of our usual high standards. I have shared this review with my housekeeping department to stress how important safety is for all of our guests.