This is the third time in three years that I have stayed at the hotel. At my most recent visit the hotel was clean, well decorated, nice breakfast ($10), etc. A good hotel for a quick business trip and at reasonable price.
The downside is that for two people the room would be small (sink and toilet in bathroom which is small). The wall mounted air conditioners are very noisy. The windows are not operable so you either live with the noise or the heat. Also the Kcup coffee was very bad. The lobby did have pots of coffee available.
I think the WiFi was free but download limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Austin NW/Arboretum hotel which boasts an ideal location in the Northwest Arboretum while also giving you prime location to The Domain shopping in Austin. We offer complimentary WiFi as well as clean, spacious rooms to make you feel right at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hilton Austin
- Austin Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum Texas