booked directly from the Hilton website and got a single room for about 97 (tax included). I agree with the previous review that this is not by any means a scream of a pleasant surprise, but the rooms are clean, came with free wifi connection, continental breakfast (for 2.50 extra you get scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and mash potatoes, etc...) with a pretty good selection of fruits, pastries, and juices. The location is a bit further out compared to the likes of Embassy Suites, Staybridge, etc... (i.e. these are the hotels that are ACTUALLY located near or within the Arboretum area). FYI, the Hilton Garden Inn is not quite in the Arboretum neighborhood, but at most it's an extra 5 minutes drive. For what it is, I wouldn't mind staying here again--if not for the well-kept premises, everything worked well for me at the Hilton Garden Inn. Nothing to complain, and the staff is friendly. For a hotel that's closed to the road, it is also surprisingly quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Austin NW/Arboretum hotel which boasts an ideal location in the Northwest Arboretum while also giving you prime location to The Domain shopping in Austin. We offer complimentary WiFi as well as clean, spacious rooms to make you feel right at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hilton Austin
- Austin Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum Texas