This is a good property, on par with the Garden Inn brand. Very clean, with good amenities, including free wireless internet and mp3/aux enabled radio in the room. The location is actually an exit or two Northwest of the Arboretum, and if you're not familiar with the area, it's a little tricky to get to, so make sure you have good directions. There are plenty of places to eat and shop, and there's easy access to 183. If you are looking for a place closer to the airport, downtown, the university - then I'd recommend staying elsewhere, but this is a very reasonable property, with good rates, mainly because it's a little further out of the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Austin NW/Arboretum hotel which boasts an ideal location in the Northwest Arboretum while also giving you prime location to The Domain shopping in Austin. We offer complimentary WiFi as well as clean, spacious rooms to make you feel right at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hilton Austin
- Austin Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Northwest / Arboretum Texas