2,049 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe executive loungegreat locationups storetacowithin walking distancenice hotelattending a conferenceself parkingsixth streetroom servicebars and restaurantsnight lifevalet serviceheart of downtowncorner roomlive music
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Thank you Dionysus for saving my trip. He was able to move me from a very noisy room to a more peaceful place after my first night. He also helped me add a night to my stay.
When the business part of the trip started, the catering and staff were great. Overall it was a very nice stay. I would do it again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HiltonAustin, Manager at Hilton Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! While I do apologize for the noise, we are so glad that Dionysus was able to help you so quickly and get you the quite and peaceful room you needed and that the rest of your stay went smoothly as well. Thank you again, and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future as well!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great hotel, great service, very attentive staff. This stay was wonderful. We asked for a late check out and the staff accommodated our request. I can't think of one thing that wasn't in keeping with what I expected when I check into a hotel. But there was a lot I didn't expect. Spectacular service and the fact that everyone working there seemed happy.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for this 5-star review! Our always friendly team strives to treat every guest to a unique and memorable experience and is always willing to accommodate special requests when possible, so it's wonderful to hear that they made such a great impression and delivered top notch service. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel is only a couple blocks from the river and it's an easy walk to get to all the bars and restaurants. We walked to the bridge with the bats each night, which was a great thing to see. The hotel was great. I had specified a 3PM check in time when I checked in with the app. I waited until about 4:30 (4 is the regular ck in time). The one thing that made it tolerable was a comp lunch to the hotel restaurant from the front desk. I used it but wasn't impressed with the choices or what we ended up with. Glad I didn't pay for the meal.
We had en executive floor room so were able to access the lounge. We were only in there one night for hot food, but again the choice was nothing I would eat. They have the usual chips, vegies and dip, pretzels and a couple dessert items. Breakfast was the same deal.
Love the location but the food could definitely be improved upon.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for this great feedback! We are thrilled that you were able to take advantage of our prime location in the heart of downtown Austin, only steps away from so many entertainment venues, restaurants and that amazing bat bridge. Also, while we are glad that our staff was able to accommodate you during the wait for your room, I do apologize if you found the food lacking. l I have shared your comments with our Executive Chef and those outlets so that we can continue to improve and offer our guests the very best. Thank you again, and we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I want to give a special recognition to VERA VAN DIJK for her superior and excellent guest services on my recent 2 nt stay. First, prior to my arrival, I was welcome via email by her staff. Vera took ownership and personal attention to my stay by accommodating my request for a room upgrade. After a long day of travel, I arrived late (11pm) to the hotel, but I was surprised to personally meet Vera at check in. She not only personally greeted me, but her welcome was uplifting and comforting after a long travel. I even received a followup text message shortly after checking into my room to ensure everything was OK. In addition, I received a room amenity on my 2nd day which again was refreshing to know that Vera was continuing to take care of me. Furthermore, Vera took personal care in ensuring special accommodations for my wife in celebrating her upcoming birthday in November. These "Make It Right" hospitality gestures of making me feel special and Vera's personal actions are what continue to bring me back to Hilton Austin. I travel throughout the year to Austin, and while there are closer hotels in Austin for my business needs, I chose Hilton Austin because of Vera. Vera is great asset to Hilton Austin and a even greater ambassador to Hilton, and she deserve more than what my words are able to convey.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for this amazing, 5 star review! Vera is definitely one of our top employees and a great leader and rode model for our front office staff and our entire team. We are thrilled that she was able to make such a great impression on you and that she made your stay so much more special and memorable. We will be sure to share your comments with her and everyone here at Hilton Austin. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you and your wife back in November for a great birthday stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back as your travels bring you to Austin!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Beautiful hotel in a great location! The staff was accommodating and the room was clean and very spacious. There is a great executive lounge, a taco restaurant, a bar, pool, fitness center and hot tub, everything you need for a great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for this excellent feedback! We are so g lad you enjoyed everything from our prime location or our always friendly team to our numerous, quality amenities. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay in the near future!