“Most amazing snow cones ever! !!!!!”
Review of Sno Beach - CLOSED

Sno Beach
San Antonio, Texas
“Most amazing snow cones ever! !!!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

My favorite place in Austin! I crave this place. It's a trailer off Barton springs. It's gotten more popular lately, sadly, because now there is a line every time I go but it moves quickly. BEST THING EVER. So many flavors to pick from. I always get my go to favorite blue coconut with cream. To DIE FOR. I have tried many others and everything is good. The shaved ice with the mixture is so perfectly balanced. They give you so much too. The price range is 2.50 for the small to i think 5 for the large. That's not bad at all for this delicious cup of goodness. You know when you get to the bottom of a normal snow cone the flavor is gone and it's just ice? You never have to worry about that here. It gets better as you eat. The only downfall to this place is the bees. They are everywhere. I'm always afraid I'm going to get stung. If they could find a way to keep them away it would be perfect.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank jenbob746

Conroe, Texas
“Great Hawaiian Ice”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We were in town, looking for something to do, and decided for shaved ice. My husband and son were both brave and tried new flavors, horchata and tiger's blood. They were awesome!

Austin, Texas, United States
“snow-cones always a good idea”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Sno Beach is a great way to beat the summer heat! Nothing like a nice frozen treat on a hot summer day... my favorite flavor...? RED!

Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best snow cones ever”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My kids and I can't get enough of these. The ice is shaved, not granular - great texture. There are so many flavors to choose from! My current favorite is cranberry, with a squeeze of fresh lime on top. They are expensive, but you do get a lot for the money - the cups come with ice piled at least a couple of inches above the rim, so make sure you're really thirsty before ordering an extra-large!

• Visited August 2013