“Best jazz venue!!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best jazz venue!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

There's nothing that beats a small, intimate venue for jazz, IMHO. I have been a huge fan of this place for years and I come every chance I get. If I lived in Austin, I'd have to buy a season package for sure. I was a regular at Caravan of Dreams in Fort Worth till they closed (I'm still bitter!), and this place helped fill the void. I love the vibe there, and there's no bad seat in the place. The building itself is beautiful, and if you're there at sunset, get a glass of wine and head for the balcony! I recommend One World to everyone I meet...friends, strangers, whoever!

Austin, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Small, Intimate”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

A delight to see a show here. We highly recommend getting a dinner with your show (it was excellent) and then enjoying the small, intimate venue. We saw Jon Anderson here and it was just magical.

Visited February 2014
Austin, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very intimate place for a concert”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Saw Michael Martin Murphey's Christmas show her. Have seen other shows as well. It is a very intimate venue and every seat is a good one. They also have some shows in which you can eat before the show. The parking is limited and one way in and out, so allow time for that.

Visited December 2013
Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great live music venue”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We've enjoyed three different concerts at this venue in the past two years. We've seen Jesse Cook and his band perform here on two different occasions and we loved it, this is a fairly intimate venue and actually got to speak to the performer on both occasions, he and his band put on an amazing performance. We enjoyed another Canadian performer, Natalie MacMaster and her family, this is a nonprofit venue and they always seem to bring in topnotch acts....now all i need is to get them to book another favorite musician of mine named Johannes Linstead.

Visited November 2013
Midland, Texas, United States
“Jazz Attack June 27th”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Once again One World didn't disappoint. 5 hr drive worth it. Great pre-show dinner. And the venue is fantastic. If I lived in Austin I'd be there so much!

Visited June 2014