“Will stay here again for sure!”

Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin
Ranked #64 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Canada
“Will stay here again for sure!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Our king suite was large and very clean. Friendly, helpful staff. The kids enjoyed a swim in the pool. Not sure if I was just exhausted from traveling, but we had an excellent sleep. It seemed like one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. As you can tell by my reviews, we have stayed in a LOT of Choice Hotels, and this was probably the best breakfast we have had! There were PEPPERS in the eggs! Thank you! One complaint would be lack of a hot tub, but as one reviewer pointed out, it is difficult to even find an indoor, heated pool in a Texas hotel. Secondly, although the hotel is conveniently located when traveling on the interstate, I did feel a bit sketched out by the dark parking lot & area of town when we were unloading/organizing the vehicle. But we didn't get broken into, so I guess it was all good. ;)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Canfamily_9

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 23 February 2014

What can I say! It's really great to find a hotel that is simply really good! Everybody knows that it's pretty much a crap-shoot when you book a hotel blind online, but, The Sleep Inn & Suites in Austin, TX really came through for us. Great staff, rooms were sparkling clean, the heater was nice and quiet for sleeping and oh man, the shower! A walk-in shower stall. Have never seen that before and with a shower head that will comfortably handle my tallness at 6'3"! Love this hotel and I will surely be back next time my travels take me to Austin. Good work everyone at Sleep Inn Austin. Thanx for a great night's sleep!

Room Tip: Hotel prices can always be lower. Hard to find a good room for under a hundred buck these days! No...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Albany, New York
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The breakfast was the best we ever had included at a hotel. The Texas shaped waffles, veggie omelet/quiche and home fries were great! The hotel was new and nicely decorated. Our king room could have been larger and since it is so new, I was surprised by the marks on the walls and furniture/vanity. I agree that a room on the back side of the hotel, away from the highway would be nice, but the noise didn't keep us up. We will definitely look out for more Sleep Inn's during our travels if they are all this nice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nicole178
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Made a reservation to stay here as a stopover before my final destination. I was more than pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Interstate access was great. Excellent customer service! My room was beautiful. Continental breakfast was tasty. I would gladly have stayed there a little longer if I wasn't needed elsewhere. Good place to stay for extended days in the city.

Room Tip: Nice high ceilings in the bedrooms on the first floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Fantastic, clean, new motel near Austin, conveniently located near I-35. The free breakfast was the best we've ever experienced in a motel or hotel. The real eggs (not powdered) selection, sausage, seasoned potatoes, etc tasted as if prepared by a gourmet chef. Clean and modern fitness center and indoor swimming pool, and clean and modern rooms with large flat-screen TV hanging on the wall. Friendly staff. Only minor drawback was the lack of a hot tub in the pool area; however, that drawback is off set by the fact that very few motels in the Austin area have indoor pools. Absolutely great stay and will definitely stay again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Phil E
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This Sleep Inn sits a little off I-35, so it is a little hard to see unless you know where it is located or are looking for it. The property is new, so everything is clean and sparkling. It is South of Wells Branch Parkway and North of Howard Lane on the West side of I-35. Some motels along I-35 are in/adjacent to some pretty dicey (unsafe) areas, but this one is located adjacent to some sort of office/retail park. I felt very safe there.

They offer a full breakfast and 24 hour complimentary coffee.

Austin is always adding more motel rooms, and this 1 year old property is a nice addition to the mix.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Tomball, Texas, Usa
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I found it very enjoyable. The rooms were neat, clean, decorative and had everything anyone would want in a hotel room. The bathrooms were large and well stocked. What I found most enjoyable was the full breakfast they had every morning. It was complimentary and delicious. I did not have time to enjoy the small indoor pool and exercise room but It looked very nice. I would have liked a little night life like a little pub but you cannot have everything.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austin
Sleep Inn & Suites Austin
Comfort Suites North
Comfort Suites North
#2 of 3 in Pflugerville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Round Rock South

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin? Share your experiences!