Hampton Inn Austin/Oak Hill
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa(Austin)
  • Pool
Hotel Granduca Austin(Austin)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsdripping springscucumber waterattending a weddingbusy highwaygreat hotelthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againbusiness tripoatmealpleasant staycomplimentary breakfastclean roomseasy accessthe breakfast areabed was very comfortablefront desk staffenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Austin while visiting a friend. I enjoyed the accommodations and the complimentary breakfast. I would recommend this place to family or friends and I will definitely stay here again during my next visit to Austin.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Room was clean and quiet, very close to Freescale. The furnishings in the room we very new and confortable. The only downside is very few resteraunts in the area. However I was able to walk to the Austin Pizza Garden across William Cannon. I will definatley stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Definetly recommend it. Great service, very kind and carefull with their guest, even when they not necessary need to support, they do. Room is very confortable and new. Good Size, free wifi. Free parking. Good breakfast.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The Hotels was very good, they could make sure that they serve meats on their breakfasts, because not all of us a vegetarians and the cleaning lady walked in my room and waked us up after documenting a late check out with the staff. Maybe more communication in between both teams would help the general experience. But overall I enjoy the fresh smell and new facility feel. I would stay in this Hotel if I'm on west Austin again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2013

This hotel is pretty new and it showed - everything looked great! The beds were comfortable, the rooms had plenty of room, and the setting is pretty, too. We often stay at Hampton Inns but this has been the nicest yet.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family