All reviews dripping springs cucumber water great hotel wedding party the staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again clean rooms oatmeal business trip complimentary breakfast pleasant stay easy access fresh fruit front desk staff bed was very comfortable enjoyed my stay oakhill
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I accidentally left some items in the shower. Called to ask if they had been turned in and I was told, "they're pretty good at turning left items in". However, when he came back on the phone, he said that nothing had been turned in. My thought; they may be "pretty good", but "Very Good" at turning left items in.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business trip, because my co workers recommended. A hotel room is new and fresh. Breakfast was so so, but from point of cost, it is acceptable and each room has bath tub, it's really helpfull for Japanese. It's not far from the air port and convinient for going to downtown.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Hotel is nice and new. If you want a late check-out they aren't so flexible. I asked for a late one a few weeks ago and was told the hotel was sold out. Called that evening and there were plenty of rooms available. So I don't know who to believe in this case unless reserved rooms were not taken. A 1/2 night rate wasn't even available and was told they didn't do them. So if you want the ultimate flexibility this hotel may not be the one for you. If you don't need the flexibility of a late check-out beyond their standards which I've been able to get many times at Hamptons and other hotels in the Hilton chain it's fine.

Room tip: Top floor away from the elevator and vending.
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is a new hotel and they did not have hot water for bathing or shaving. Management is not responsive and the price they charge for only getting a portion of what is paid for is not going to be worth it for us in the future. The hotel is nice but hard to get to with the construction. The front desk staff is nice and responsive but management is not, so check things out before you check in.

1  Thank janes319
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We were selling our home, so we had made arrangements with a different hotel. That morning it began to get icy. With two kids and a wife, we did not want to spend the day in our car in icy conditions. Called up the Hampton near our home, and they got us off the streets and into a room at 11:00 in the morning!