“My favorite place in Texas”

Circuit of The Americas
Ranked #12 of 332 things to do in Austin
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I love this track.. everything about it is phenomenal especially being in Texas! Only downfall is the parking but not much you can do about it then park by a section exit.

1  Thank Kena M

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Yeah, they have opened Lot N (the "Hill") for RV and motorhome overnight stays! Great view of the entire track and a quick walk to the grandstands. We rented a privately owned luxury coach from RVEventRental.com and had a simply awesome experience at the X Games with my wife and two kids. Great owner, great service. Fantastic Country Coach.

2  Thank Dev G
Reviewed 30 July 2014

One of the best race tracks in the world. Well thought out facility with great viewing area's. Will be back in november.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The facility itself is very impressive. Huge, clean, and very well organized. We went for the solar car race, which granted us the right to park very near to the entrance. It seemed like normal event parking is much further so be prepared to walk a bit if you go to a bigger event here. If you have little ones, the stroller is a must.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed on 'the hill' last year for the F1 Race. We were so close to the track that my tent was shown on the worldwide F1 television feed 2 or 3 times.

GREAT PLACE -- I wouldn't stay anyplace else.

Jeff Ashcraft