“Good chips...and that is about it”
Review of Lupe Tortilla

Lupe Tortilla
Ranked #406 of 3,976 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 May 2014

As you are probably aware, most meals at a mexican restaurant start with chips and salsa. Really, really good chips and salsa. Both my wife and I ordered one of their specialty margaritas. Small, not served in a traditional margarita glass, cheap tequila. Food took about an hour to be served. Service was shoddy and our bill was incorrect. Go to Maudies! We should have......

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We love Lupe Tortilla's. Great Mexican food at good prices with excellent staff and service. What more can I say? It's our favorite Mexican food place in Texas and we've tried most of them from Del Rio to Houston (where the first Lupe's is)!

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Honestly we make this our first dinner stop when we roll into town! They have the most amazing steak fajitas! We also think their adult beverages rock too! Fun family spot or just hang with friends.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Myself and my two kids went on a recent Saturday afternoon, got right in had a sample of their fajitas. If you haven't been before they bring you a little sample. We ordered queso which was very good. I had a two fajita taco plate and the girls each had a sampler type plate. One item stood out as super yummy.. The tamale. It was nice and fat with meat not masa!
I would def. go back.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

It's crowed during dinner but it's worth the wait. Great fajita's, great salsa. Service in good and staff is friendly.

Been to Lupe Tortilla? Share your experiences!