“So Much FUN!!!!!!!”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Austin
Ranked #5 of 64 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Austin. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I went to iFly a couple months ago and loved it. I will admit that I was a little sore the next day but it is a great workout, and they even say so themselves. Some of them have lots tons of weight from working the wind tunnel so much. The crew that works there, they are AMAZING!!!! Cannot wait till I go back!!!! You have to experience iFly Austin for yourself and you too will be writing a review like this and I came all the way from Houston, TX!!!!!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"chamber"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I finally made it to iFly and loved it. I bought a return package and am going to take my niece this summer. It's a ton of fun and didn't leave me sore or wins burned at all. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

What a wonderful experience. The staff were amazing and Drew was the best. My family enjoyed the experience and will be back to do it again when we get back to Austin. Flying was incredible and all in our party enjoyed it. If you want a great time then go to iFLY in Austin.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a great time Devon was our flight coach he is great. We had a fun time it is well worth the price