“Great value for the price!”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtown North
Ranked #135 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 26 August 2013

You get a lot for your money here. Comfortable, good size rooms., very friendly staff. Bathrooms are a little on the small side, but I no complaints about this hotel, would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by our room since the price was so great. Only one issue we had was diffuculty with finding it with our GPS, but we called the hotel and they helped us out. We used the pool only once but it was nice and refreshing. The room was great and the bed was so comfortable.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Like everyone else has said, rooms are really decent for such a low price. Baths are pretty small but showers worked well. Room itself was pretty good size. I recently stayed at a Hyatt for 5 times the amount I paid here and the rooms were not any bigger and the beds not any more comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Our first room had a terrible smell coming from the bath area. They were very nice and moved us no question. The second room was clean but I still didn't want my toddler touching too much. The fabric on the furniture was stained and the facility is just really old. I don't think I'd return, rather I'll just spend $20 more and stay somewhere newer and cleaner! Staff was very, very nice!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Stayed here for two nights for two reasons...It was close to my daughter's home and the reviews. It is an older building, however the rooms have all been redone. I was not disappointed at all. It is a non-smoking Inn, very clean, larger pool and despite being on the highway, VERY quiet. Jay, the owner, checked me in, showed me my room and offered to carry my bags up to my room. Whenever I saw him over the next two days, he was always busy and always had a smile, wonderful attitude and asked if I needed anything. Rooms are average size, but the beds are WONDERFUL!!!!! Will stay here again my next trip to Austin to see my daughter.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

From the time I called to make a reservation to the point of check out, the service was phenomenal. Jay was the friendliest person I have ever associated with at a hotel before. Even when I checked in at 11:15 PM, he was still willing to go above and beyond for me. I would recommend this hotel always, especially considering the value. The rooms are underrated, they're just as good as any 4 star hotel. Overall, it was a magnificent stay filled with incredible service.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Newlyweds on our honeymoon! We saw the reviews, thought it was a good value, and stopped. The room was very nice, and there is something special about a place with not only a built in pool, but awesome Mexican food as well with Los Jaliscenses in front. The owner Jay was incredibly nice, and I'd recommend this place a million times!