“Perfect location for those wanting to stay close...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

29 Jul 2014
To future travelers, please rest assured that the unit did and does have hot water.

To the reviewer. I am glad you thought my property was in a great location but I do not understand the comment about there being no hot water especially when you stayed for 3 days without contacting me or my on-site manager.

When I spoke to the person who made the reservation she said "On the last day the hot water was out but since we were leaving we didn't say anything"

It's regretful that you didn't call me or my on-site manager because when the maids let us know we had it fixed in 5 minutes. It just required the breakers to be switched on and off.

I urge future travelers to look at my other reviews almost all of which are 4/5 star.

Thank you.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Houston
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jul 2014
Hi,

I am glad that you thought my condo was in a good location but am disappointed that you thought it was not well maintained because it supposedly did not have hot water.

If that were actually the case, I would have assumed your party would contact me or my manager who lives on site to immediately fix the problem since you were staying for several days.

As it was, the cleaners reported the issue to us after you left and we fixed it in five minutes.

When I followed up with the person who made the reservation to see if the problem affected you she told me "yes on the last day we didn't have hot water but since we were leaving we thought it would take too long to fix. I should have told you."

In any case, for future travelers please rest assured the unit has hot water and if you have any doubts please see the rest of my reviews ALL of which are 4 or 5 stars with the exception of this one and one other one.

And if you have any questions at all please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
BC
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

18 May 2014
I am glad you had a nice time and I look forward to having you back!
Ontario
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

18 May 2014
I am glad you had a nice time and I look forward to having you back!
Plano
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$295
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing