“not for kids”
Review of Pinballz Arcade

Pinballz Arcade
Ranked #16 of 57 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original Pinballz Arcade in Austin is the birthplace of Pinballz. Opened in 2010 after the owner's personal collection started to get out of hand, the Burnet location has quenched Austin's thirst for pinball machines and classic arcades. Since then, we've helped families celebrate birthdays, couples meet, and businesses motivate at our exciting facility.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“not for kids”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

i thought it was gonna be a good place to go play games and all ages but its not a place i feel comfortable bringing my kids to, theres a lot of beer all over the place. i didnt like it.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank maria e

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun step back in time.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Fun 80's/90's style arcade. Pinball and video games (most available for purchase :) from all generations of Arcades.

Visited October 2013
“Pinballz Rulez!!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Lord of the Rings, multiple Star Trek machines, multiple Star Wars machines, Spiderman, Batman, Avatar, Tron, Indiana Jones..... just about every action movie you can think of has its pinball machine here. I live about 5 minutes from this place, and I try to go once every week or two. Would like to play in a pinball league, but haven't yet. Once you develop some flipper skills and can put the ball where you want, this becomes the most fun for the least money I can think of. Sells cold drinks and snacks, now even has a sit-down cafe with pizza and burgers. Everyone should try this place at least once, and bring your kids. I even brought my 4-year old grandson, with a stool for him to stand on. I put my hands on top of his hands to help him with the flippers, and he had a blast. Well on his way to being a pinball wizard.... like his grandpa!

Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Good times”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I loved this place. Rarely waited in line for a game and they have many games to choose from. Great place to blow through quarters, lol.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank mattaprylhaynes
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lots of Old School Gaming Fun”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We visit Pinballz often, as it reminds us of misspent youth and a lot of quarters long gone. The facility is tightly packed with all kinds of games... but the second floor... all pinball. My personal favorite game is the South Park game.

There are options for all types here: a pinball league is active for serious pinballers. There are many arcade games from the 80's and 90's, and there are skill games, too. If you want load up on tickets, try the Wizard of Oz.

Another very cool feature is the snack bar and party room. We threw a birthday party last year for a friend, and it was easy to set up and arrange. The pricing is good, and they can serve pizza if you like. It was great to have the room and celebrate our friend's special day.

The only cost is buying tokens or food.

Visited February 2014