“Excellent place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park
Ranked #31 of 197 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston, United States
“Excellent place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Excellent place to stay. Clean, great location and accepts pets. Near restaurants, shopping, and pretty centrally located. I was able to visit all of my clients within a 20 mile radius. Great rooms, very comforable beds. I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

mwilli1006, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you stayed with us! Have an awesome day!

Cheers!

Michelle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Corpus Christi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

This is a brand new hotel. I was very impressed with the design. Being in the construction business, I know a thing or two about buildings. This hotel is built great, has great amenities, a modern decor and is of great value.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

mwilli1006, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Cheers!

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

The hotel is brand new and therefore not on a lot of GPS systems (even Google and Vuze struggled). I knew approximately where it was and called the hotel when I was 1/2 mile away for guidance on the last tricky part. FYI it is off Pecan Parkway, just to the west of 620 tucked in behind the lakeline mall. As a HH diamond I was interested to find out what direction Home2 are going and stayed 1 night in January whilst on a business trip to Austin. The hotel is very new and the surrounding area is still being developed. There is every kind of shop and food choice in Lakeline, which is an easy walk. It is not obvious as you enter the parking lot which side of the building the lobby is on, the building is very funky in the Ikea style of minimalist and that design element continues in the room and lobby areas. The room was clean, contemporary and relatively quiet, although there is some noise from Pecan Pwy on the south side. I was on the top floor and there was no appreciable noise from my neighbors. I will stay here again

Room Tip: West side, top floor away from 183 (which is not that close anyway)
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
mwilli1006, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Thank you so much for your review! We apprecicate you comments and we look foward to your next stay with us!

Melbourne, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

At the time I stayed at this property, it was pretty new (just a few months). As you would expect, everything was shiny, new, and clean. I've been a Hilton fan for years, so I was excited to try this newest Hilton brand. Even though I was traveling for leisure with my family, I am a seasoned business traveler. Therefore, I was seeing this property from two perspectives. I concluded that this would be a much better place to stay as a business traveler. And, not the best place for someone traveling with a family in-tow.

My over all aesthetic impression was that I was staying in a college dorm. Metal doors on the suites, laminate flooring, bright lights, lots of metallic decor gave me this over-all feel of "IKEA meets Euro-industrial".

If you're a business traveler. And especially if you're in that 20-30 something age range, you would probably do well with this property.

Also, the location of this hotel is PEFECT because just about every conceivable shopping or eating establishment is within 1/2 mile radius.

The complementary breakfast was a your typical "mostly sugary carb and no real protein". Great if you like cereal or toast - not so great if you want a substantial breakfast.

I had a couple problems with my stay that were probably just unique to me so I won't go into the specifics. However, it's worth mentioning that the staff didn't seem to interested in my comments about them upon checkout. I found this in direct conflict with their mantra of "100% satisfaction guaranteed".

Room Tip: Any room is about as good as another. However, if you need to sleep late or during the day, you mig...
2 Thank oneconnexions
mwilli1006, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for your comments on our property. We are sorry that this brand was not for you. We do have a very contemporary feel and this is not for everyone. However we do have some features that are very unique to Home 2 such as our outdoor living room. Regarding the 100% satisfaction guarantee, we do embrace this and will honor it if the guest notifies us of an issue during thier stay that we could not correct. The guarantee states "let us make it right,or the nights on us" . This is a true statement that we stand by, but at least give us the opportunity to correct it. Expressing a complaint after the issue has occured only makes you unhappy and doesnt give us a chance to "make it right" which is our ultimate goal.

Thank you again we do appreciate your feedback.
Houston, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Positives: Hotel new & clean. Room layout was unique but worked for 2 adults/2 kids. Room equipped with functional kitchen. Breakfast was good but not enough variety for longer than couple meals. Lots of shopping/restaurants nearby. Negatives:Water temp in room never got hot. Pool was NOT heated. Walls thin so had to run AC all night due to loud neighbors at 3 am.

1 Thank Isaac G
mwilli1006, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Thank you for the Trip Advisor Review. We really appreciate the time you took to let us know about of our opportunities! I am sorry that the pool heater was not working properly during your stay and really apologize for the load neighbors.

I hope to see you again in the future!

Kingman, AZ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

This was my firt visit to Home2Suites in Cedar Park/Austin. It was an extremely pleasant experience. Didn't realize the hotel was "green" - totally! Rooms were extremely clean and well kept with a beautiful small kitchen and all the necesseties. The beds very comfortable with super pillows to sleep on and the staff was great, including the breakfast staff. Also had a good variety of breakfast food in the morning.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the Trip Advisor review! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay! Hope the rest of your trip goes great!

New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Wonderful place to stay and they allow pets. Very happy with space and service. This particular location was nestled right next to the Alamo Draft House Theatre and the HEB Super Store, plus had a number of restaurants in the same shopping center. Very convenient to Cedar Park and the entire Lakeline area. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

mwilli1006, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Austin/Cedar Park, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! We are so glad to hear that you loved your stay with us and cant wait for you to return!

Have and Safe and Fun 2014