“Fun for Everyone!”

TopGolf Austin
Ranked #8 of 57 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Topgolf is the premier golf entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets your favorite local hangout. Challenge your friends and family to addictive point-scoring golf games that anyone can play year-round. Score even bigger with Topgolf's extensive food and beverage menu that is sure to impress even the pickiest foodies.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Florida, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun for Everyone!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I come from a family of golfers, however I don't play, and haven't even swung a club in 20 years. I had an absolute blast at Top Golf. I almost won!

You play by time, and score is kept electronically via RFID tags in the ball and the targets. Table service was excellent, lounge was comfy, staff were incredibly friendly, Great day!

Marietta, Georgia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“This place is a blast”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Went here with the project team I was on for some team building. Never had heard of them before but glad I know about them now. Good service, excellent variety of beers available, including on draft. Food was good, not great, but good. For what you get, I think the pricing is just right. Cant' wait for the next time!

Visited July 2014
San Antonio, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Went here with my fiance, and thought maybe it was more of a "group of friends" type thing. But I was pleasantly surprised to see all kinds of couples and groups here - from couples with babies, to older kids, college kids, elderly, and more. Each pod is nice to have, and seating accommodations vary from lounge sofas to bar stool dining tables. I'm sure you can ask for a pod with your preference, if that's important to you. I am not a golfer, my fiance is. But it was definitely fun! We didn't eat the food, just drank, and while it was on the more "expensive" side, it's a really great experience. We played for 3 hours, and it flew by - we had a blast with just us two.

Lawton, Oklahoma
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Top Fun”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Last minute trip to Austin with friends found us at TopGolf for our first stop of the day. We did not have reservations and it was only a 45 minute wait which was perfect for our group as we needed lunch. The food in the bar/restaurant was excellent and the service was equally great. You must eat the Mushi sushi roll! You receive a text on your phone when your lane on the driving range is ready. Staff knew the games and simulators perfectly and explained every thing we could have needed. We had a lounge type sitting area which was quite relaxing when you're not hitting. The golf games are challenging, the drinks are great, and the staff is very attentive. I can't wait for them to open in Oklahoma!

New Lexington, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Visited Austin's TopGolf during a conference. This place is lots of fun!! wasn't what I expected was so much more. Great family place. Great food!

Visited July 2014