“Tasty Texas beef pho”
Review of Pho Thaison

Pho Thaison
Ranked #1,063 of 4,066 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed special Aungus beef pho. Beef is soft and delicious. Pho is more than Vietnamese food. Price is good. I recommend this special.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I was craving Vietnamese food and happen to drive by here when touring the university. The staff was friendly and the service was fast but I was disappointed with the lack of flavors. I grew up in Cali with lots of access to delicious Vietnamese food and unfortunately I did not get it here. To make matters worse I found a hair in my food that did not belong to me (yes I know this can happen anywhere). I would definitely not return.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Although not everyone pronounces the word the same, the idea is fairly simple and consistently applied. Very generous portions, and service is quick to take your order and then they leave you alone.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We got the Chef's Special and the Beef Brisket Pho. Both were pretty good. The Thai tea they make is fantastic. Service was incredibly quick and they were all very nice. Overall, would definitely return.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Really wasn't too impressed the the pho. I had the meatball and they were just chewy and no real flavor. Service was good though.