“excellent sushi & thai on the drag”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai, How Are You?

Thai, How Are You?
Ranked #1,041 of 3,689 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Do you love the spicy flavors of Thailand and the subtle flavors of Japanese Sushi? Thai, How Are You? Thai Food & Sushi serves great hand-cooked Thai Food & Sushi in a lively college campus atmosphere. We will be closed beginning Saturday, December 19th through Sunday, January 3rd. We're looking forward to seeing you again in the New Year!!
El Paso, Texas
“excellent sushi & thai on the drag”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

As the other reviewer stated, this restaurant is now "Thai, how are you?".

Ate here twice, most recently Aug 2014, once for lunch and once for dinner. Food was excellent both times. Portions are very generous with reasonable prices. Service was average on first visit during busy lunch hour, much better at our dinner visit. Sushi, Thai, Bento boxes were all good. Expect lots of college students.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ScottEP

Mussoorie, India
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

If you are looking for Thai Spice, you won't find it at 2100 Guadalupe Ave, but you will find Thai, How are you? with the Daniel Johnson painting on the side of the building. Inside there are tables and booths laid out in rows, a bar graces the back wall, and a large dragon painting runs most of the length of the right wall. Its comfortable and inviting.

Our waitress was prompt in getting to our table, and in a flash we had our drinks. She was also helpful in talking about the menu.

I opted to start with the Hot and Sour Soup. Hot and Sour soup tends to be more broth but their version was filled with tofu, (and I am sorry but its been a bit since I was there) and other items that made it much more filling then most hot and sour soups.

My daughter is now a Pad See Ewe expert, and ordered that. The waitress gave Kad Kee Mao, and hot it was similar, and it was nice to see her knowledgable about the different dishes. I ordered the Green Curry since it was listed as one of the hottest dishes.

We were both very happy with our dishes. The Pad See Ewe fell into second place in her estimation. My Green Curry had a nice burn without it taking away from the flavor, which is always the concern with hot dishes.

My only regret is that I won't be back in Austin to try more of their dishes, because I bet there are more gems to be found on their menu.

• Visited April 2014