“Excellent”
Review of Thai, How Are You?

Thai, How Are You?
Ranked #829 of 4,065 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Do you love the spicy flavors of Thailand and the subtle flavors of Japanese Sushi? Thai, How Are You? Thai Food & Sushi serves great hand-cooked Thai Food & Sushi in a lively college campus atmosphere. We will be closed beginning Saturday, December 19th through Sunday, January 3rd. We're looking forward to seeing you again in the New Year!!
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent lunch. Great tasting and quick service.

Pad see ewe and Chili fried rice were both excellent. Green curry was also very tasty but too hot for me. I love hot food and this was too much when it was rated 3 stars......beyond a 3 on a Thai scale from my experience. I'd definitely get it again but ask to tone it down a bit.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Small campus joint. Needed easy close solo dinner traveling for business. This was excellent. I will go there again.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We saw this place after getting off the #640 bus that does a circuit of the UT campus - we had just visited the LBJ Library. My wife had the Massaman curry with tofu while I had Pad Thai with chicken. The food was tasty enough and the service was friendly and fairly speedy. The place seemed popular with UT students. There was a sushi menu as well.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Usually come to Thai, How Are You from the Harry Ransom Center. Usually order the Bento Boxes and a Beer. You really get your pick of whatever you want so all are satisfied.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We went here because it was right by the university, has I had to be there. Got the bento box with fried rice and it was so good!! We got there right before the lunch rush so once it picked up, our server was super busy and only went up to our table like twice. But food was well worth it. Not to expensive either.