“Fast, Fresh and Friendly”
Review of Zen Japanese Food Fast - CLOSED

Zen Japanese Food Fast
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Los Angeles, California
“Fast, Fresh and Friendly”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I love this place; been 3 times. Everything is terrific and the people are always upbeat and sweet. Word of warning...do NOT say you want something extra spicy!! They use habanero powder and Texas, in general, does not mess around. I love spicy food, but I made that tragic mistake and the kind guy behind the counter gave me a glass of milk to accompany the tears streaming down my face.

• Visited September 2012

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Not as good as the menu describes”
Reviewed 1 September 2012 via mobile

We stopped in here to cool down from the heat and decided to eat lunch here. I ordered the build.your.own.bowl(b.y.o.b) and the California roll. I got the double meat bowl, shrimp and wild salmon, with the soto mix, chilli-garlic sauce and white rice.
I was really disappointed with the lackluster taste and the small amount of meat in the bowl. And the sushi was bellow average. I can cook better than this. Fried rice from a takeout chinese restautant is better. Save your money and try another place on the street.
I have full 5 stars for service cause that part was at least outstanding.

Keller, Texas
“What an Amazing Find!”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

There are 4 location are Austin as of June 2012. Loved the food here, tastes superb, cheap, fresh products. I will be going back to Austin later this month and I will be sure to lunch it up here at least once. Try a Takko (taco), cheap, large and full of flavor. Awesome!

Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We had lunch there one day, stopped in for sushi before going next door to the Continental Club, and went back for lunch again the next day! that says it all!

• Visited March 2012
Kennewick, Washington
“Return visit #3 was just as good”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Very fresh, inexpensive and satisfying. In the fun SoCo district.

• Visited June 2012