“good place”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: St. Johns
Neighbourhood: St. Johns
Reviewed 9 April 2013

stayed at a nearby HoJos and walked to Applebee's. The staff was friendly and the food was regular Applebee's style, but that was fine. I enjoyed the local flavored brew.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Always good prices, good food and good service. After the Austin Boat show, it was late and
we were looking for good food at a late hour. My son, who is 42 yrs, had never been to an
Applebees. He loved it!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

The waitress was appallingly rude. I hate being rushed into eating and given the impression that they want me out as soon as possible, especially if it's a sunday evening and they're practically empty.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

We were traveling and tired and just wanted to walk to a late dinner. We decided to walk to Applebee's on I 35 in Austin, Texas. What a mistake. Our food looked like leftovers from another order. My french fries were the small left over pieces no one bothers to eat and my quesadilla hamburger was just a dry, burned tortilla over a dry tastless burger. Terrible! The cheeseburger sliders are frozen meat pattys that taste like freezer burn also served with little leftover fries. Terrible!

Reviewed 12 June 2012

Best steak I've tasted in several years. This is one place I will visit again soon.