“Weird experience”

Neighbourhood: St. Johns
Portland, Texas
“Weird experience”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I waited for my to-go order, which is fine. However, the galley floor was filthy. It looked slippery to me. I was thrown off guard 20 minutes after waiting to hear a young man holler watch out! And throw a 5 gallon bucket of soapy water under the prep table. Then he did it again 5 minutes later in the opposite direction. It was very strange. My food was good and I appreciate the extra portion of ice cream.

Visited May 2014

Houston, Texas, Usa
“Great for a quick bite”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Food was hot, delivered fast waitress had a smile and she kept my tea glass full. A short walk from the hotel was a nice plus. Will stop by again next time in the area.

• Visited November 2013
Alamo, Texas
“Very good location and food”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Me and my family wanted to go out somewhere quick and close to the Holiday Inn Express North Central and I'm glad we came here. It was a group of 4, we got the 2 for 20 and it was very good food. Our server was nice but next time they shouldn't give you the check when you just started eating your entree, other than that she was very responsive.

• Visited October 2013
NY
“Good food - let's eat!”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

A few steps from the Hyatt Place where we stayed. We walked over and had a delicious lunch. My husband had the Oriental Salad with chicken and I enjoyed the three cheese penne pasta. The staff and service was great.

Visited April 2013
Quito, Ecuador
“good place”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

stayed at a nearby HoJos and walked to Applebee's. The staff was friendly and the food was regular Applebee's style, but that was fine. I enjoyed the local flavored brew.

Visited April 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!