“Late night appetizers”

Neighbourhood: St. Johns
Denver, Colorado
“Late night appetizers”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

An easy walk from the LaQuinta North hotel with good food and super service. Love the late night 1/2 price appetizers since I usually arrive after 10pm

Visited August 2014

Parker, Colorado
“Worst Steak I've Had in Years!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My son and I had steaks and they were awful. It was almost as if they'd been steamed - gray, dry and flavorless. It took a whole lot of A-1 to make it taste like anything at all. My advice - If you must eat here, stick to chicken.

Visited July 2014
alma
“average”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I am not a big applebee's fan, food was average, staff was friendly and after about 3 tries, everything did arrive to our table as we ordered.

Visited July 2014
Sherwood, Arkansas
“Super Food and Service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had eaten at an Applebee's once about a decade ago and had no desire to go back. However, after eating here on a stop to see family, we will be going to the one near our home. My burger was excellent. The waiter also did a wonderful job. Great place to eat out.

• Visited June 2014
Portland, Texas
“Weird experience”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I waited for my to-go order, which is fine. However, the galley floor was filthy. It looked slippery to me. I was thrown off guard 20 minutes after waiting to hear a young man holler watch out! And throw a 5 gallon bucket of soapy water under the prep table. Then he did it again 5 minutes later in the opposite direction. It was very strange. My food was good and I appreciate the extra portion of ice cream.

Visited May 2014

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!