“Great View in the Hills”

County Line on the Hill
Ranked #101 of 3,779 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$18 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Ate here for dinner one night, very good bar-b-que!
Close to where I was staying and easy to find. Yummy food and fun atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for County Line on the Hill

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This restaurant is well situated with a beautiful view over the surrounding countryside. The menu lists various meaty options and combos with generous sized portions you won't go hungry here!
We had the lite two meat combo with a different selection of pulled pork, brisket and pork ribs and all were delicious and cooked perfectly.
Worth a visit but come hungry, or just take away the leftovers for a snack later.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The atmosphere is awesome. Sit on the patio overlooking the Texas hill country and have a drink before you sit down to eat. The barbeque is very good and the sides are great. We love the beef ribs, the sausage and the brisket. Their sides are very good.. slaw, potato salad and beans. They have great cobbler for dessert if you still have room. It's best to share it with someone else as it is huge. Definitely a wonderful spot.

1  Thank MrsJuicePlus
Reviewed 23 June 2014

It's not the World famous BBQ around Austin but it's always a great choice. We met friends and had a wonderful experience as always. It's nice to visit back in Austin. The location is awesome with great hill country views. It was a perfect choice location for everyone getting together. The service was flawless and the food was excellent and among the best in Austin but as I said not the World famous BBQ available around Austin.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I was invited to a 60th birthday party at County Line on the Hill. I am not a meat eater so they accommodated me by offering a salmon dish. I could see that everyone was totally enjoying the plentiful brisket, sausage and turkey, so I will say that their meat is delicious. From my first-hand experience, they have fabulous cole slaw and potato salad. My salmon was super-fresh, perfectly cooked and super-delicious. The bar was well priced and the service was top-rate. I would definitely recommend this place for dinner or a party.

1  Thank Ellen S

Been to County Line on the Hill? Share your experiences!