“Quick lunch”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: South Austin
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Drop by for a quick lunch as I stayed at the hotel near by. Nice variety of choices and food was nice.

There are newer reviews for Asia Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 11 August 2013

It was SO good - and reasonably priced - I would have eaten there every night if I could have. The dumplings were particularly excellent. The egg roll was a little underspiced but still good.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

Food is good, price is great and they are quick for take out. Service is typical of a Chinese restaurant :)

Reviewed 8 August 2012

I was staying at a nearby hotel and they only charge $2 for delivery so I thought why not. I got the beef and broccoli dinner, which included a small soup and an egg roll for around $8 plus delivery. Not bad...and deliver was super fast like less than 15 min, I was very impressed by that. The food was nothing special pretty bland, but I would eat there again, since I'm on a budget and it filled my stomach, plus it was quick.

1  Thank love_4_travel4ever
Reviewed 13 December 2011

The food here is very good and even delivers. As I was staying at the Casulo Hotel their restaurant was closed for the night and the Front Desk Clerk recommended Asia. I honestly wasn't expecting the food to be all that good from a place that delivers. But, the food was great. They don't only have chinese cuisine either they also have vietnamese cuisine. The Thai tea was the only real draw back from being 5 stars, because it was too sweet