“Beef hash like I wish my mama made!”
Review of Pacha

Pacha
Ranked #571 of 3,702 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Beef hash like I wish my mama made!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The food was beyond what I could ever hope for. It was fast, tasty, and the service was SO great! The guy knew all about the menu and was nice and funny. Even the iced black tea tasted better than I've ever had anywhere (and it had free refills!)

• Visited December 2013

Salinas, California
“Melt In Your Mouth Pancake!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The 5 of us stopped here for breakfast. Although the service was very slow and it was not crowded, and they served the pancakes in shifts, (the waiter said they have a small grill) the pancakes were delightful! I had the peach pancake with 2 eggs. It was huge and YUMMY! They gave my husband a free coffee refill because he got his breakfast last. This is a very small place. There is parking in the back and also some extra seating on the back porch. If we had gotten all our meals at the same time I would have given it 5 stars. I can't remember ever having a better pancake!

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Best place to drink in Austin”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

With the abundance of places to drink in downtown Austin, Pacha is definitely a must stop. Amazing selection of top shelf alcohol and probably the best bartenders in town. They can dream up something or have something solid ready and waiting.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Best Pancakes Ever”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Pacha is located in an former old house, very pretty and the inside is very charming as well. We stopped there for breakfast and I ordered the banana pancakes with bacon on the side and my husband ordered the omelette with the tamale inside. The pancake was fantastic, with plenty of fruit in the batter and the ones on the crust had caramelized and were just a dream! My husband loved his omelette, the tamale inside is genius! The coffees and teas are delicious too. Everything here is organic, the eggs are from pastured hens, things that are important to me, but even if you don't care about these things, you will enjoy a wonderful meal at Pacha. The place is small and has a little patio, be prepared to wait on the weekends, but go...you won't regret it.

• Visited August 2012
Cologne, Germany
“Cute little place with delicious organic food”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We had lunch in this little place because a friend from Austin told us to go there to get something that not only consists of meat (as my girlfriend is a vegetarian). The place is small and cosy with little tables and chairs - we ended up on the porch in the back of the place. The food is organic and very tasty, even though it is not the cheapest of all places. The staff was friendly and the food was served quick.
If we're ever back in Austin, we will stop there again - next time maybe for dinner.

• Visited October 2011