“Great food and atmosphere”

Opa Coffee & Wine Bar
Ranked #46 of 194 Nightlife in Austin
Austin, Texas
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Love. Love. Love. I have been in Opa! a couple of times before for a quick drink or snack and when I was trying to decide where to hold my birthday dinner I knew this would be the perfect spot. I had about 10 people with me and we were able to sit outside under the giant tree and enjoy the wonderful weather while enjoying delicious food and drinks. I LOVE the cheese plate!!! My boyfriend and I also split the chicken Panini which was delicious. My friends got a variety of things such as pizzas, the greek salad and gyro's and everyone commented on how good the food was. The service was AWESOME and a special thanks to the staff working the night of 4/3 for being so sweet to me and making sure my birthday was wonderful. I will for sure be back as I am sure many of my friends will.

Visited April 2014