After researching downtown Austin hotel options extensively, I selected the Residence Inn due to a really good offer. I made a very good decision. The price was the best offered and the hotel was the best I've stayed in, with only a few exceptions (one I stayed in in Barcelona was more luxurious). The room was roomy, tastefully decorated & didn't even feel like a hotel; but more like an urban high-rise apartment. It even had a "L" couch, full refrigerator, stove, cooking utensils, etc. The view of downtown Austin was super.
One reason we wanted to stay downtown was so we could park the car & walk everywhere. Most great attractions in Austin are within walking distance from this hotel. Yay!
Included in the price of the room was a full breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. No expenses spared.
I will certainly stay in this hotel again the next time I'm in Austin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore virbant downtown Austin, Texas while retreating to the Residence Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center. Guests of our hotel are served complimentary breakfast every morning before guests attend conferences, trade shows and networking events at Austin Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Austin Downtown / Hotel Austin
- Austin Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas