“Ate. Laughed. Left.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Capitol City Comedy Club
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Pretty straightforward. Comedians, ranging from clever to not so much. I think there's two shows a night, so if you're there for the early show, like we were, you might feel a *little* rushed. Hopefully, they are more relaxed in the second session. TOTALLY agree with the idea of two a night - they certainly deserve two full house incomes a night, without a doubt!
It was a nice time.

1  Thank AprilAllYear

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Last night I went with a large group to see Kevin Nealon's sold out performance at Cap City Comedy Club. I'm a fan of his work, especially SNL and Weeds. Kevin is pretty funny and taller in person than I had imagined. He told a true story about crop dusting the great Jack Nicholson after Jack had snubbed Kevin Nealon at an event. Kevin overheard Jack say "What the hell just died in here?" and at that moment he realized he was actually INSIDE Jack Nicholson. Kevin also claims to have crop dusted Arnold Scwartzenegger and others. Celebrities...you may want to use caution if you see this guy.

Cap City was fun! My friends and I had a blast, this is going to be a GREAT year for comedy in Austin! Seth Meyers, Steven Wright, Kevin Hart, Paul Varghese, Kevin James, and George Lopez are all going to perform here in the next few months. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

5  Thank Traveller20203