“Staying here was a real treat”

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
Ranked #9 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I loved staying at Hampton Inn Lakeline! The staff were the friendliest I have ever encountered. Especially Melinda, who helped me and even saved me money without me even asking. The hotel was very clean, the internet service was good, and the bed was very comfortable. I will seek out Hampton hotels from now on.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed here for the long weekend and a hockey game. Checked in late around 9pm, and was the man at the front desk was nice, got my key right away, and went up to my room. Now here's the real kicker in all this , my room was very spacious, had a king size bed,coffeemaker in bathroom, hair dryer/nightlight, 30"TV with a great selection of HD channels, but no fridge or microwave, didnt ask why, but i thought that was strange, would have been nice for a 3-day stay. Breakfast was good the days I ate, decent selection, but no whole milk, why? There was a pool and hot tub which they were both great,pool was a little cold. Exercise room available with a decent selection of machines and free weights. Staff was very friendly, especially housekeeping. The rrom was very quiet, not much hallway noise or light coming in. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Third floor is great.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel provides excellent service from the front desk to the morning breakfast . The bed and pillows were very comfortable . Everything was clean and well maintained . Given the prices in the Austin area, it was reasonably priced. The breakfast offered a good variety of food , including herb tea which not many hotels offer. We will stay here again .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The staff is outstanding, you are welcomed with a smile at the front desk. The Breakfast bar is great and had everything I could have imagined! Also, the location was fantastic in the vicinity of the malls, grocery stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Had to wait a lengthy period for a staff member to arrive at the front desk when I was checking in. Dirty towels from a previous guest were left on the bathroom floor. Weekend room rate had been inflated.

2  Thank Dan M
Sanjay C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Dan M,

On behalf of the entire staff I apologize about your stay. I have refunded your one night stay and sent you an updated email. I will definitely speak with our front desk staff on how to handle the front desk and guest requests. Secondly, I will speak with our housekeeping manager. Our goal is to be a home away from home.

We hope you give us a second chance. I know the weekend you were here there was a special event in town as well as many school sporting events.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest Regards,

Sanjay B. Chaudhari

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This Hampton Inn and Suites in Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline is five star. The property is newish & immaculate, and the staff was wonderful, going out of their way to assist with anything we needed. The free breakfast (lasting from 6:00am - 10:00am daily) was a gourmet buffet of multiple hot and cold choices and met our every dietary needs & more. Fresh fruit and coffee / tea service were available 24 by 7. The hotel is located in NW Austin near Lakeline Mall and The Arboretum Mall but is near major highways so getting downtown was not difficult (at least on the weekend). We will definitely return here on our next trip to Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have traveled quite a bit for work and this is by far one of the nicest Hampton Inn I've stayed at. The rooms were clean and large. The bed extremely comfortable. We stayed at 2 other hotels on our trip and this Hampton had the most comfortable bed and pillows of all of them. They accommodated my stay with a pack n play for my 16m old son. The room had a refrigerator and microwave which worked great for keeping my son's snacks in the room. The room did not feel cramped at all. The breakfast bar was very well stocked. This went beyond your normal continental breakfast items. They had a full breakfast bar with hot items: such as eggs, omelets, bacon, sausage, biscuit and gravy, danishes, waffles, oatmeal, etc. They had many options to pick from and changed it daily. They did an excellent job to accommodate families as well as business travelers. I used the fitness room and found it had everything I needed. The location is very close to Lake Travis (about 15 min drive). All in all I would recommend this hotel to other families traveling to north Austin area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family