We picked this hotel because it was close to the Circuit of America's racetrack. It was a little isolated and you needed a car or to take a cab to get into town or anywhere. We stayed in an executive king room which was ok, a little dated but comfortable enough and a very large room. The staff at the hotel were great, Jen who ran the bar is great at her job and knows how to keep drinks flowing and the clientele happy, a real asset to the hotel. We were disappointed when management overlooked the 'clientele' (Australian's) they had staying at the hotel and the bar was closed over the weekend following the Austin 400 V8 car race at the circuit. The hotel was very accepting of a group of us getting pizza delivered and having a few drinks in the lounge area and very thankful to them for that. Our disappointment was when we checked our bank statement and we had been charged the credit card holding fee. We tried to explain this to the front desk staff but they assured us it would be reimbursed when we checked out. Well we checked out and we paid for all that we had charged to our room and still the credit holding fee was not reimbursed. Disappointed, we were in transit around the UK, didn't have a telephone and we couldn't find an email address to contact the hotel to discuss. We decided it was all to hard and forgot about it for the rest of our round the world trip hoping the hotel would see their error.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY-RENOVATED! The Courtyard Austin Airport hotel just 2 miles from Austin-Bergstrom Airport, has just been renovated. With all new furnishings, free airport shuttle and reasonably-priced park and fly service, we're a standout among Austin airport hotels. Our new lobby is highlighted by the Bistro offering healthy breakfast items and Starbucks coffee. We even have a separate lobby bar serving cocktails and local beer and wine (5pm-11pm Mon-Fri). Business travelers appreciate our close proximity to downtown Austin, the convention center and Department of Veterans Affairs. Enjoy a weekend getaway and visit nearby attractions like 6th Street, Zilker Park and Circuit of the Americas. Relax in your room equipped with flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and comfy new sofas, or hit the 24-hour fitness center or indoor pool to stay active. Make the most of your next trip to the Lone Star State at Courtyard Austin Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Courtyard Austin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Austin Airport Hotel Austin
- Austin Marriott
- Austin Courtyard
- Courtyard Austin Airport Texas