I let my guard down and did not ask for a room away from elevator....checked into 420 and unless you like a annoying hum in your room--dont stay within 4 rooms of elevator. They moved me to 414 and it was louder... 1 door from elevator.. Finally settled into 531 and it was great!
Avoid any room ending in 14 or 20.
great staff--but dissapointed this did not have the updated lobby which many airport Courtyards have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY-RENOVATED! The Courtyard Austin Airport hotel just 2 miles from Austin-Bergstrom Airport, has just been renovated. With all new furnishings, free airport shuttle and reasonably-priced park and fly service, we're a standout among Austin airport hotels. Our new lobby is highlighted by the Bistro offering healthy breakfast items and Starbucks coffee. We even have a separate lobby bar serving cocktails and local beer and wine (5pm-11pm Mon-Fri). Business travelers appreciate our close proximity to downtown Austin, the convention center and Department of Veterans Affairs. Enjoy a weekend getaway and visit nearby attractions like 6th Street, Zilker Park and Circuit of the Americas. Relax in your room equipped with flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and comfy new sofas, or hit the 24-hour fitness center or indoor pool to stay active. Make the most of your next trip to the Lone Star State at Courtyard Austin Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Austin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Austin Airport Hotel Austin
- Austin Marriott
- Austin Courtyard
- Courtyard Austin Airport Texas