“Superior Service”

Holiday Inn Austin Airport
Ranked #1 of 205 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Reservations were made with ease. The staff was professional and courteous. The room was spacious, nicely appointed and comfortable. The linens were good quality. The shuttle service was easy and the driver was a true gentleman.

• Stayed: June 2014
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. On behalf of the entire team here, I thank you for taking time out of your day to reward us with five stars. We are glad to hear that the beds and linens were to your satisfaction. Complimentary shuttle service to/from the airport is one of the services we offer and are thrilled that you took advantage of it. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next trip to the Austin area.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I just recently took my step team to Austin for a College Tour at UTAustin! Once we arrived at our hotel we were greeted by a wonderful staff with smiling faces. I heard about this hotel from Joshalyn Walker and I'm so glad I brought my students to this hotel! We enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come again!!! The staff was very helpful and made sure we had everything we needed! Excellent Experience!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Ms. Williams,

Thank you for your five star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport! The entire staff here thanks you for your kind praise. We are delighted to hear that you and your step team had a pleasant stay in the Austin area and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My stay was beyond amazing...the staff is first rate. Joshalyn and David in particular made me feel right at home. The conversation on the ride from the airport me feel like we had been friends for ages! The typical "checking on your day" rapport was sincere and from the heart. I wish every hotel made me feel this welcome. The hotel was clean, the beds comfortable...who says a Holiday Inn can't be a five start establishment!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Lacee,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give the Holiday Inn Austin Airport such a fantastic review. On behalf of our staff, I thank you for sincere feedback on our staff and establishment. It is truly rewarding to hear that we went beyond your expectations and that you had a great stay with your family. We hope to serve you again in the future. Happy travels!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

From the free airport shuttle that was kind enough to wait for me to the welcoming staff especially the manager Joshalyn I can't begin to say how wonderful the stay was. The hotel is clean, offers a welcoming décor, you feel like you are in a 5 star hotel absolutely beautiful hotel!. The rooms are oversized and the bed is fantastic after a long flight and the room also has microwave, frig, and coffee maker although they also serve what appeared to be Starbucks coffee. The staff called to welcome me the day before I was to arrive and answered any questions I had. The TV had plenty of options, the bar has full service as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner being served and the food is excellent. They have a mini store for anything you may need to purchase. I drink plenty of tea with tons of sugar and the bar staff helped me out on that sure wished I could remember her name but thank you for the excellent service. They offer all anyone could need especially if you just want to relax. They have an outdoor patio with wonderful couches and chairs to relax with friends or to enjoy a bit of quiet time, also a large outdoor pool. I needed a taxi and they called to arrange that for me. I felt they honestly cared for me as a person and my total comfort which is hard to find. I can't recommend this hotel and the staff enough for the excellent visit over Memorial Day weekend, I felt like I was in paradise. Thank you for the fantastic service and I look forward to staying again soon! The only negative is due to highway construction ease of getting into hotel and access to nearby stores but if you don't have to leave no complaints just sit back and relax.

Room Tip: Any floor is excellent, elevator close by entrance
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Deann A
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Deann,

Thank you for your fabulous 5 star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport! The staff is thrilled with your acknowledgement of their efforts in providing world class customer service and we absolutely love to be compared to a 5 star hotel! On behalf of the entire staff, I thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon. Happy travels!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This hotel is beautiful and the staff is outstanding! Ben the driver met us at the airport with a smile. Nathan at the front desk was very helpful and made sure I got my wake up call! The beds are so comfortable and the rooms are spacious and attractive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for your 5-star rating of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport! I am pleased to hear about your wonderful interaction with our staff members. I am glad you enjoyed the spacious guest rooms, comfortable beds and had a memorable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Austin.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I give this hotel an A+!! The service is great and everyone is so nice. Ben was great! Very nice informative and engaged us in conversation. I stay at hotels all the time for work and this is by far one of the best hotels we stay at. The beds are comfortable and the AC blasts cold air! I love that there is a microwave and a fridge in your room! Everything is just so new and clean!

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for your five star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport! We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and are so glad to hear that the room accommodations made your stay more enjoyable. Our staff is thrilled with the positive feedback on their commitment to customer service and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was in Austin for Business when my flight had been canceled for mechanical issues. The airline comped my colleagues and I rooms at the Holiday Inn Austin Airport location. I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. It was immaculate. The decor was very cool. The room was awesome, and the bed was perfect. We had dinner and drinks downstairs. The food was superb. Thanks to the staff for being so accommodating during a very stressful time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Layla,

Thank you for your 5 star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. We are delighted to hear that we were able to make the most of your situation. The staff has a feverish commitment to service and they love to hear that they went above and beyond your expectations. The next time you an intentional stay in Austin, we hope you stay with us again. Happy and safe travels!