Holiday Inn Austin Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsaustin airportfront deskgreat hotelan early flighthappy hourcomfortable bedsshuttle servicesitting areai highly recommend this hotelhome away from homegreat customer serviceexcellent staygreat roomdefinitely stay here againclose to downtownaaronkirby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff is superb! Front desk was very polite, professional, courteous, and accommodating. The managers were great! Specially Manager Zuzana Balzerova was a great host and ensured all things were taken care of. Simply, you want to stay in this place, great bar, restaurant food was delicious and rooms were very clean and new! A must place to stay even if your training or visit in Austin is a few miles away - definitely worth it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Aaron,

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. We are so glad to hear that you stayed at our hotel during your training and that you were able to take advantage of the onsite G Bar and Bistro. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Austin area.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very nice motel with great staff. We rnjoyed the pool and the patio area, The motel food was good as well. we had a great over night stay thanks for the exceptional service. would recommend this motel to all my family and friends.

Room Tip: double bed rooms very family friendly
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for your five star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. The entire team appreciates you taking time out of your day to give us such praise and recognition. We love hearing that you were able to take advantage of the pool, patio lounge and onsite restaurant. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My experience at Holiday Inn was great ! the staff was patient, efficient and provided quality customer service. The hotel is state of the art and looks brand new, the rooms, restaurant and facilities are clean and well kept, quite amazing to look at. I want to say a great thanks to Nathan and Ian they will make sure you enjoy your stay at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Brendan G, Manager at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Kyle,

Thank you for your recent five star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt like you received quality customer service. Our Guest Services Department has a strong commitment to customer service and will be honored to hear that their efforts were validated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Happy travels!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had to get a room near the airport at the last minute. There were several choices, not top brands. I was told I should try this Holiday Inn since it was new. Wow! New is right. If you read my reviews, I've stayed at some pretty nice places, and this is on par with many of the best. I have always thought of the Holiday Inn Brand as the type of place you stayed at with your parents on family road trips. The best amenity if you were lucky was a pooI. I will admit this perspective formed in my mind many years ago, but, even having visited some other ones over the years did not change that perspective - this did.

The lobby area is beautiful. The front desk check-in was as smooth as could be. Everything in the hotel smelled new, and was the property opened in March. There is a lobby bar/restaurant with one of the best bartenders ever. He had an extensive bar with some really special bottles. He made a beautiful Manhattan (one of his specialties) using Luxardo Cherries (nothing like your father's maraschino - also $24 a jar retail) and a flaming orange twist. The drinks are reasonably priced. The person next to me ordered the bread pudding, and it looked wonderful. Since it was late, no one was eating dinner, but I have no doubt the food would be good.

The room was super. There was a nice L shaped sofa, a massive flat screen a great work desk with free internet, and an extremely clean bathroom. The room came with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker, and a small store with items for these was in the lobby. The bed was also super comfortable. This is a hotel that you can tell is extremely well-managed. Everything was top notch, and the quality was way beyond you would expect at a Holiday Inn. The team running this hotel is top notch. Great Job!

Room Tip: I was told they have some upgraded rooms on the first floor. Did not see one, but am sure they are nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for your superb review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport! I appreciate your feedback on all aspects of the hotel, from the staff to the room accommodations to the hotel amenities. The hotel is definitely raising the standard and we thank you for validating our hotel and our staff's efforts in surpassing expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

New hotel (3 months, I think we were told) and beautiful. Finishing touches you would only expect to see in a high end hotel. The front desk staff were great - friendly, accommodating, and even called the room to thank us again for choosing to stay there. King bed was very comfortable and, if I could have, I would have taken one of the pillows with me!! Clean, comfortable, nice pool area, beautiful decor, and great front desk staff....would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Annielu,

Thank you for your five star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. We are thrilled to hear that the staff went above and beyond your expectations. We take great pride in giving guests a world class experience for a fraction of the cost. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next trip to the Austin area. Happy travels back to Colorado!