“Holiday Inn Austin Airport”

Holiday Inn Austin Airport
Ranked #1 of 205 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 23 June 2014

After reading the reviews for this hotel, I decided to try it on a recent visit to Austin Texas. This hotel is a hidden treasure. Beautiful, clean & service oriented. Not the HI I remember as a kid.
The beds were heavenly and the decor rivals some of the best hotels in this country. I have stayed in many of them. The outdoor pool and separate lounge area with deep seating furniture was very quiet and comfortable. This hotel is a great value for the money. I was extremely pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your recent review of the HI Austin Airport! We see that our reputation proceeded us and we are thrilled that we lived up to your expectations. The entire staff is very appreciative of your feedback on the hotel amenities and services provided. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next trip to the Austin area.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This hotel, from what I was told, is about 3.5 months old. The rooms are great and offer you all the amenities that you need (DVR). The TV offers "On-Demand" shoes as well as a great line up of regular cable.

The bar and grill offers great food, and some of the best cheesecake I have ever had.

The facility has three meeting rooms and we had about 75 people attend, and had plenty of room. The property, while still in infancy, is working about the kinks, but are working hard to solve any issues. I would recommend this property rather you are in Austin on Business or Pleasure, as you are 5 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from downtown. It was excellent.

1  Thank hutson_19
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. The entire staff is thrilled to hear that you had a pleasant stay during your business trip to the Austin area. The room accommodations were carefully considered with the business and leisure traveler in mind and we are glad to hear you saw the benefit. We look forward to hosting you on wither your business or leisure trips in the future. Happy travels!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

On Business to Austin, TX. reserved hotel by phone spoke with Nathan Kung, he was very polite, professional and signed me up for the IHG rewards, I also downloaded the app to my smartphone. thank you Nathan, We were picked up at the airport by Ian Allensworth, he too was professional, kind, very courteous, he loaded our bags and unloaded them at the hotel, walked into the hotel and it was breath-taking it was like "WOW" this is very nice, Nathan already had our rooms ready and paperwork and cards, check-in was immediate and quick. While having dinner at the hotel restaurant the Director of Operations came by to make sure all was ok. thank you Joshalyn Walker throughout our stay we kept checking on us, the food was great and happy hour the hotel offers was awesome 1/2 price drinks, the atmosphere of the hotel was great, awesome rooms, plenty of plugs, very modern deco, comfortable beds , awesome pillows. Awesome patio and great swimming pool for laps. The fitness room had everything I needed. This is the newest hotel in Austin, Texas. (People this is the hotel to stay in Austin, Texas. trust me, it was built for the traveler. The meeting rooms were awesome...

Greetings Raymond!

On behalf of the entire team, several of which you met during your stay, I would like to thank you for your five star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport! We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay from start to finish and that you were able to take advantage of the onsite amenities such as the G Bar & Bistro and sparkling pool during your stay. The entire team looks forward to hosting and serving you on your next trip to the Austin area. Happy travels!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have never had a hotel call me before I have checked in, but Janice has called me every time prior to checking in on 3 occasions to see if there was anything she could do before I arrived. She takes the time to ensure I get "my room" when I stay there. The food is incredible as they have a top rank chef. The stuffed avacado is to die for. The hotel is brand new and everything is fresh and clean. The bed linens are soft and makes you think you are sleeping on a cloud. An excellent hotel and very freindly and professional staff. Anything I needed... they were there to serve.

Doug C.

Room Tip: Sorry...my room is reserved...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Doug,

Thank you for taking time to review the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. Janice and the rest of the staff are thrilled with your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were able to visit our onsite bar and bistro as well! Thank you again for your review and we all look forward to serving you again in the future. Happy travels!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff is superb! Front desk was very polite, professional, courteous, and accommodating. The managers were great! Specially Manager Zuzana Balzerova was a great host and ensured all things were taken care of. Simply, you want to stay in this place, great bar, restaurant food was delicious and rooms were very clean and new! A must place to stay even if your training or visit in Austin is a few miles away - definitely worth it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Aaron,

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. We are so glad to hear that you stayed at our hotel during your training and that you were able to take advantage of the onsite G Bar and Bistro. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Austin area.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very nice motel with great staff. We rnjoyed the pool and the patio area, The motel food was good as well. we had a great over night stay thanks for the exceptional service. would recommend this motel to all my family and friends.

Room Tip: double bed rooms very family friendly
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Brendan G, Owner at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for your five star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. The entire team appreciates you taking time out of your day to give us such praise and recognition. We love hearing that you were able to take advantage of the pool, patio lounge and onsite restaurant. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My experience at Holiday Inn was great ! the staff was patient, efficient and provided quality customer service. The hotel is state of the art and looks brand new, the rooms, restaurant and facilities are clean and well kept, quite amazing to look at. I want to say a great thanks to Nathan and Ian they will make sure you enjoy your stay at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Brendan G, Manager at Holiday Inn Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Kyle,

Thank you for your recent five star review of the Holiday Inn Austin Airport. We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt like you received quality customer service. Our Guest Services Department has a strong commitment to customer service and will be honored to hear that their efforts were validated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Happy travels!