Torchy's Tacos - Trailer Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome! Their shrimp tacos and salsas are really good. The fajita is really tasty and order a basket pf nachos because it comes with an amazing dipping sauce. You will not regret this place! !

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first time here and I plan to return because they have so many yummy options. I live at least 60 miles away so I ordered 3 tacos: The Washingtonian which I believe was the Taco of the month and consisted of pulled pork. The Crossroads but I can't remember what's in it. Then the Fried Avocado non-meat taco. They were all very good and I couldn't finish them all. You also have the option of flour or corn tortillas. They have some sides too. Torchy's Tacos was the busiest of the 3 food trailers there. Parking is limited with some spaces in the gravel. I went a little after noon and took the last spot. There were about 5 people in front of me but when I left the line was at least 15+. There are numerous covered picnic tables as well as an indoor dining area with a TV and bathroom. They bring the food to you and you can bring your own drink, buy theirs or drink the free non-bottled water. I know some people may not think a good trailer is worth their time but that's their lost because it's Austin, it's unique and very tasty. We've all been to sit-down restaurants that couldn't top this place so check it out!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am obsessed with the fried avocado tacos at Torchy's. The poblano ranch that comes with them, is to die for. I typically opt for ordering only one, so that I have room for their green chile queso. My husband and I eat Torchy's at almost every opportunity.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good tacos even if You don't know the "secret menu" ;-) The trailer park is a good way to send time ppl watching.. there are many other food trailers to enjoy there too.
Oh and if u don't want to sit outside U can always drive a few blocks south to the other Torchy's location.. its small but it has AC for those hot Austin days.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Torchy's is unique ... not your usual bean and cheese taco ... the variety is amazing and the service is always fast and friendly at the several locations around austin. I especially like the spot on Spicewood Springs Road as they have nice outdoor seating and plenty of free parking. You won't be disappointed if you like "take out food".