I'm sorry, I wanted to write a better review for this place but here's all I can say that's positive.
First, it's close to Circuit of the Americas, about the nearest there is. There are others close by so they're in the same league. The morning breakfast was okay, nothing to write home about. It's close (very close) to I35 so expect a lot of Freeway noise. The shower barely worked and the first day we were there, there was no hot water and no ventilation fans in the bathroom. At night there was the ever present concerto of screeching car tires and motorcycles racing down the freeway at all hours of the night.
I'm sorry guys but if you're going to charge $460/night during Formula One weekend, you need to step up the game.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the new Baymont Inn and Suites Austin South. We have a board room, large 1200 sq. ft. meeting room with full audio and visual equipment. Comfortable, clean, and close to heart of Austin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Austin South Hotel Austin
- Baymont Inn And Suites Austin South
- Best Western Austin
- Austin Best Western
- Baymont Inn & Suites Austin South Texas