“An extremely well appointed rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Living area from above
Living Area
View of Dining from Living
Stairs to Master bedroom and 50' TV
View from Kitchen to Front Door and Living area.
Kitchen
Master Bedroom with Queen Bed
View of Master Bedroom from Ensuite Master Bathroom
2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed
2nd Full Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Clayton s
“An extremely well appointed rental”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

Booking was extremely easy and efficient, owner responded within hours to my last minute needs. Upon arrival house was being cleaned and adjusted for our needs. A very well appointed house, no need to run out to get critical items as fresh coffee beans are provided. Key code access was an easy method for access. We found parking limited to street as driveway has a sharp pitch, but no issues since street parking plentiful. A charming home with plenty of space for two couples (was just my wife and I so tons of room). House has washer and dryer which was way awesome for us to do mid travel laundry. My one caution for my fellow Republicans (am I allowed to say this on an Austin Posting ?), would recommend minimizing interfacing with Robert. While a charming person and sociable has strong political positions, but he runs a great rental site. A great visit to Austin (As we search for our future place to retire to)

Date of stay: November 2017
Ivan M
“Perfect”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Mr Robert made sure everything in our stay would be perfect, the place, the vibe, the love is truly in the air. Cozy place and very close to pretty much everything!

Definetly coming back

Richardson, Texas
“Clean and welcoming!”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and our two sons stayed in this terrific home during UT's move-in weekend. The first thing that I noticed was how clean it was! I am very picky about cleanliness in my own home, and especially in rental properties. This property was up to my high standards! It was also very well-stocked with kitchenware, nice linens, and even basic spices and condiments. The furnishings are comfortable and modern, and there is lots of storage space in the kitchen and closets. Lots of windows make for a light and bright atmosphere and a lovely view of the large trees surrounding the house. Very convenient to UT, I-35, and Central Market and several good restaurants. We would certainly stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing