“Great experience and pizza!”
Review of Salvation Pizza

Salvation Pizza
Ranked #774 of 3,702 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: West Campus
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great experience and pizza!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Went here on Tues. night around 8:30pm and sat in the outside patio dining area. There was 3 of us and we had no wait to be seated. It was perfect evening for it and it seemed like a perfect time in the evening, there were other people dining outside but it was not crowded and no children running around. We had a great dinner! We enjoyed the garlic bread and pizza. Pizza has a thin crust and is very crispy....very good! Toppings were great, they were very fresh and flavorful! I am very surprised this place isn't ranked higher on here. I enjoyed it very much and would go again!

• Visited April 2013

Melbourne, Florida
“Friday night takeout”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The pizza at Salvation is very good - the atmosphere is lacking somewhat. I've been many times, mostly to get takeout on a Friday night when I'm wiped out from work and my wife and I don't feel like cooking and we don't feel like going somewhere more upscale. The pizza is very good - the crust is thin and crispy and the toppings are first rate - no canned mushrooms - all fresh and top quality. I've never gotten a bad pizza. They've got other great offerings but I love the pizza. They've got a limited, but very good beer and wine selection.

There's inside and outside seating available. The design of the place is that the outside lends itself to families and that is its downfall - the families there are out of control - kids running all over, yelling, throwing rocks, and the parents oblivious while the kids trash the place.
So later when the kids are gone it's great, and it's great for takeout - they just need to decide if they what to be a step up from Chuckie Cheese or a really good pizza/Italian restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
Houston, Texas
“Ok Pizza”
Reviewed 7 June 2012 via mobile

The beef & jalapeño is good but this is not as good as Home Slice.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pizza... Bad Service”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

The girl working at the front needs a lesson in good customer service. She had attitude with everyone and stomped around like a 6 year old kid. She acted like she couldn't hand me my credit card back she just threw it on the counter. If she has issues with people maybe management needs to put her in the back away from everyone else. The pizza took forever, I thought for a moment they were still letting the dough rise. Needless to say my White pizza was a little bland but I did have some other pizza that was loaded w/meat and it was delicious. I think they need to serve bottled drinks as well.

1 Thank Blasiandiva
“Horrible customer service! Good pizza”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I cannot believe how horrible the customer service was here. There was only one person in the back making the pizzas and only one person in the front taking orders and serving. The lady the in the front was very rude and acted like she was mad at the world. When I very quietly told her that my glass was dirty and that there was particles in my glass of water, she didnt even apologize. She was scrolling through her ipod and barely even looked at me and told me very carelessly that I can just take anyone of the other glasses of water she poured that had been sitting on the front counter. I then said thank you and took a glass of water she had up there and low and behold, that one was just a disgusting! I left it on my table where I was sitting and waited on my to go order. She came over after she stomped back and forth in and out taking orders with an attitude and I asked if they had bottled water because my 2nd glass was just as dirty and she said no, they dont have bottled water. She still didnt apologize! Besides the bad service, her rude tone of voice with the other customers coming in, her mistake of returning someone elses check receipt and credit card to the wrong table (good thing the other customer was honest and brought it back to her)(oh and she didnt say thank you to him either), the flies, the long wait, and a few other minor details that are too tiring to list, the pizza was delicious! If u dont really care about being treated rudely and want some good pizza then go here. Hopefully there will be someone different in the front or maybe she will get the chip off her shoulder and actually learn good customer service 101

2 Thank AyTx

Been to Salvation Pizza? Share your experiences!