I recently stayed in Hotel Ella for a wedding, and I have to say, I've never had better service at any hotel! We received a hand written welcome note from the manager. Every staff member we encountered asked us if they could do anything for us and how we enjoyed the hotel. It's also a beautiful hotel with a boutique feel. Very nice decor in the bedrooms, extremely clean. The maids brought us cute jugs of water and cookies before bedtime. And when we asked for extra towels, they must have brought us over 10....it was incredible. I would've loved to stay longer, and will definitely consider staying there next time I'm in Austin!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the heart of downtown Austin and within walking distance of the University of Texas, Hotel Ella is a stylish boutique hotel housed in the historic Goodall Wooten House, one of Austin's original landmark estates. Constructed in 1900, the Greek revival-style mansion underwent an extensive renovation in 2013, and now offers a picture-perfect setting for vacations, staycations, weddings, meetings and more. With 47 guest rooms, a cabana-lined pool, and a wrap-around veranda overlooking our front lawn, Hotel Ella features beautifully designed outdoor and indoor spaces-including a recently renovated ballroom-that will add timelessness and simple elegance to any event. In true Texan style, guests will be treated to a superior level of personalized service and exceptional dining during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion At Judges` Hill Hotel Austin
- Mansion At Judges Hill Austin
- Hotel Ella Austin, Texas