“great for morning!”

The Upper Crust Bakery
Ranked #11 of 54 Bakeries in Austin
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Substantial breakfast items. Baked goods and coffee; sandwiches offed as well. Light and airy with plenty of seating. Local eating and gathering space. Reasonable prices. Congenial atmosphere. Parking.

There are newer reviews for The Upper Crust Bakery

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

You want to know what I love about this place? I can order a 1/2 sandwich - which in my world means there will be plenty of room for desserts!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I went over to the upper crust on a monday to find out they were closed so I returned on a wednesday either they were not having a good day or there cupcakes and pastries arent good.I didnt find a good one in Austin period but i had high hopes for this place and there stuff is average.The cinnamon bun looks good but it taste like its stale.I took a few bites and straight to the garbage.Waste of money.

1  Thank leo_travel_agent
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Nice place for a light lunch. I love the lentil soup. Try the cinnamon rolls. They are special and so unusual.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Nice lunch options. They put sprouts on their sandwiches but you can ask for lettuce. Nice veggie options and their lentil soup is THE best!! MMM I could eat bowls and bowls of it!
People are friendly and fast. I use them for office lunches and large orders and they have NEVER made a mistake ever with our order. Oh and the baked goods are oh so good!