“Great cinnamon rolls”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cary, North Carolina
“Great cinnamon rolls”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Definitely one of the top 3 cinnamon rolls I ever had, and I love cinnamon rolls. To be clear, these cinnamon rolls are different from most. First, they are very dense, not fluffy like the grocery store variety. Second, there's no icing. Just cinnamon and sugar. I travel a good deal for work and tray cinnamon rolls pretty much everywhere I can. These are so good that I ask a co-worker who lives in Austin to bring me them whenever we meet somewhere.

The only other thing I had there was the schnecken I think. It was also really good. Almost as good as the cinnamon roll.

• Visited February 2014

Geneva
“Great sandwiches, cakes and pastries”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Best sandwiches in town, on homemade bread, wonderful cakes and cookies, great coffee cakes and the best sticky buns ever.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ritchissimo
Austin, Texas
“Great Coffee, Tasty Baked Goods and a Good Price”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Upper Crust Bakery is a well established eatery in North central Austin. It had been a couple of years since I have visited so I dropped in early this morning. I was curious if it was still as good as I remembered. It was!
The Colombian coffee is rich in flavor and pipping hot. All the baked goods looked fabulous.
I had a "sized just right" bran muffin that was moist, flavorful and not too dense.
A small coffee and muffin was less than $4. Nice :-)
I am definitely going to come back soon and try there lunch menu!

• Visited May 2014
Austin, Texas
“I dream of The Upper Crust...”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Basically, I love this place. They have quiche, sandwiches, soups, homemade breads, and the BEST pastries ever!!! Come early for the apple turnover and sausage wraps.

For lunch you can have a custom sandwich with tortilla soup. And you've got to try their teas with lemonade. Amazing!!

When I take young kids I like to order them the hot chocolate, cinnamon roll, and a cookie of their choice. And believe me, there's a lot of mouthwatering choices.

They've also got delicious vegan choices!

The only bad thing is I can never leave with less than one "doggy bag"...

• Visited April 2014
Arlington, TX
“Fantastic cookies!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

The chocolate gold cookie is amazing! It's chocolate with chocolate chunks with big pecan pieces, so yummy! Chocolate chocolate cupcake was great-loved the icing! Choc italian cream cake was good but a little dry. Chocolate croissant was delicious! Peanut butter oatmeal choc chip cookies weren't sweet enough or me but great cookie texture. I'm looking forward to lunch next trip as a friend assures me their sandwiches are great!

Visited September 2013