Review Highlights
Decent place for the money

We took our girls here on Friday evening. They had fun but when you get the sports and ride pass... read more

Reviewed 24 June 2018
ckepner1974
via mobile
Fun but won't go back

My husband is 6'4" tall and weighs 215. He was not allowed on ANYTHING because there was a 200lb... read more

Reviewed 12 September 2016

from US$37.90
from US$49.00
from US$54.13
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Oh my goodness. I had read the positive reviews on TripAdvisor and thought why not give it a try. Had enough positive reviews. Man, was I wrong. Dirty Filthy place. The smell is gross and the place is a joke. The staff was nice enough and we thought, it should be okay, but we decided to leave after about 20 - 25 minutes. We were going to try somewhere else, but decide to go home a bath the family thoroughly after that experience. Thinking of trying it, Good Luck .... or just DON'T DO IT.

3  Thank Lee R
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Very little to entertain. Extra $5 for the bungee or the bubble. Basketball goals were broken. Only had jump mats. Place was dirty. We stayed about 10 minutes for$25.

5  Thank martishack
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Went one evening on spring break with 3 kids 8-10-16. Spent less than 30 minutes and left. Only had trampolines nothing like an obstacle course or high jump area. Had few other things that cost $5 to do once. Not impressed at all. Staff at front desk were nice.

4  Thank teachermom89
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

found this on trip advisor and whole family had a blast
me age 35 wife age 32
kids 12, 6, 3, 2 yrs
we all had a blast!! super cheap paid 21$ for the whole day if we wanted
the rates are diffrent depending on day of week but still you cannot beat it. fun for everyone. i cannot wait to go back and rin these kids down again!!
and chuys restaurant across street is amazing also!!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

This place is very big (half the old Sam's Club building), very clean (bathrooms too) and CURRENTLY very inexpensive ($35 for 4 kids for 2 hours no Groupon needed).

Two huge dodge ball courts, 8 long jumping lanes AND they encourage (steps) you climb to the top of one side of the lanes and let you run down. I don't think the other places let you do that. They also have a separate 6 and under set of three long trampoline lanes for the little ones to not get squished by the bigger kids.

My 11 Y.O. - "This place is better then all the other jumping places."

Free WiFi and fresh flowers on the tables are a nice touch! (could do without the Frozen soundtrack on continuos loop. :¬) )