“False Hope”

Autin, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“False Hope”
Reviewed 30 June 2008

When I first found out about Epoch, I hoped, naively, that Austin might return to the night-owl days of the 90's.

Unfortunately, the 24 hour schedule seems to be the only thing they've got going for them.

I've been frequenting Epoch for over a year now and have finally reached the point where I can no longer patron this establishment. I guess I'm going to have to start driving down south for coffee.

If the owner(s) should read this review, please, it's time to re-evaluate your staffing choices/training, your menu items and your pricing/payment system.

1 Thank SU_Greg

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always interesting people to watch.”
Reviewed 14 April 2008

Always interesting people to watch.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Eastside pies in my backyard!”
Reviewed 7 January 2008

Eastside pies in my backyard!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Epoch Coffee? Share your experiences!