“Bulgogi Burger”

Bulgogi Burger

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 12 October 2009

I do appreciate a deliciously greasy burger.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 June 2009

I have lived in Austin since the 70's, and eaten at Burger Tex ALOT. Sadly, they have changed owners and apparently ideals as well. They don't seem to have an interest in repeat customers anymore. The burgers are nothing special, but the buns are GREAT. It is the only thing that brings people back(Airport location). We have spent hundreds of hours with friends there over the years. HOWEVER, today was the last. I ordered a burger to go, and asked for a container to put the fixin's in so that everything didn't wilt before I got home (40miles away). The short, old BURGER_NAZI started pointing at a sign "we no give more containers, ONE ONLY." I then asked for one of the red and white checkered pieces of PAPER and explained why. Again, he pointed at the sign. Because I requested one of the wax papers that lines their baskets! (Think DQ) I asked him if it was going to kill his business to give me one piece of paper and he said "yes". Needless to say, I wasted FAR more napkins to wrap up my stuff, but I guess the Burger Nazi will be too ignorant to get that....
If you're thinking this is the same old Burger Tex from years past, think again and give it a skip. It isn't worth the grief.

Reviewed 30 August 2008

This is the best burger in Austin. The hipsters will try to tell you it's Hut's, but don't be fooled! Buns made fresh daily, perfectly seasoned thick fresh patties, and a large condiment bar. Again, The Best burger in town hands down.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 22 August 2008

So good. Better than the Guadalupe Location.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Burger Tex? Share your experiences!